It’s mid February already (scary I know)! 2015 is well into full swing and I’m surprised to have already learned a few key things since looking back on my year of 2014. I am sure the learning will continue however a quick list of the most significant revelations are:
- I won’t die if I don’t have the latest & greatest things. And I don’t seem to be influenced so easily and are making much more informed purchases.
- Family always comes first…no matter what!
- The fullness of your life isn’t measured by how many parties you attend, how many friends you have or how big your bank account is.
- Social media should be used in moderation…and cautiously.
- Technology is great however don’t let it make you complacent…or impatient!
- Having a career & a business is a privilege … But don’t forget number #2
Looking through this list even as I type this, I know will resonate with me for a long time to come.
What things have you learned in 2015?